Went to NJC for some open house today. Rather impressive, I must say.
Then, at the MRT Station, some Indian bitch came along to us and started saying something like '...Hello, sorry to take up your time, but I need some money, somethingsomething, because recently my parents passed away and I need money to pay for my O level examinations. I'm not asking for fifty, or a hundred dollars. All I'm asking is for maybe around $2 so I can do my O levels' without any emotion whatsoever. Now I know you're not supposed to burst into tears when mentioning deaths, but her face was seriously fucking emotionless which gave her whole scam away. Also, she looked twenty, so even if she was telling the fucking truth, she was probably being retained for 3+ years. Then again, she only looked twenty, so I can't really say.
Anyway, Jesus fucking Christ, was the insurance and (probably) inheritance you received not enough for you, that you had to go around fucking begging for money to pay for your O's which will come in around 10 months or so? And she clearly has not heard of the idea of 'jobs' or 'FAS', so I'll just skip that.
Then, Daniel, being the naive guy he was (though he won't really be the central focus of this short rant), decided that he wanted to give the retard some money. But no, not from his pocket. He convinced Alif to give $2. After Alif so reluctantly slip the $2 into the girl's hand, she merely swapped it with some stupid card and walked away without a single word of gratitude. Not that I give a shit about gratitude or anything, but when you're going around asking people to give you money merely because your parents died, you should be more than fucking grateful because they understand that you're too stupid to know about jobs or financial assistance and furthermore, gave you money, despite your stupidity. I won't include people who actually fell for the scam, because there are and will be none.
Anyway, later, Alif took a look at the card. On it were BIBLE VERSES. Fucking BIBLE VERSES. Words fail to describe the insurmountable hypocrisy that bitch so shamelessy displayed. Alif then threw it on the ground (not because it contained a religious quote though, but instead because it didn't contain a Qur'an verse -.-).
People nowadays can be so fucking dumb.
On the way home, I saw some Malay gangster wearing a shirt with this
on it. Now isn't that badass.
12.1.10