Jesu Christo, this is the funniest video I have ever seen in a very long time.
1. They all have the same hairdo, which imo is fucking retarded.
2. They headbang like a bunch of well, retards. ESPECIALLY the keyboardist. Jesus Christ.
3. Metalcore is already shitty as it is, no need to add in keyboards or anything of the sort. EDIT: AHA! Now I know what the keyboardist is doing (other than convulsing in strangely regular intervals); he's 'playing' the clean vocals!
4. OMG PUTTING A UGLY-AS-FUCK CHICK WHO LOOKS LIKE SHE SHOULD BE INSTITUTIONALIZED IN THE VIDEO FOR NO APPARENT REASON MAKES IT SO MUCH MORE INTERESTING.
5. Why the fuck are the guitarists opening their legs so wide? And jumping around? And lol, their 'skill' at around :58 is hilarious.
6. Dear Lord, the techno section is so wholly saturated with lameness and idiocy, that... I JUST CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE, GOUGE MY EYES OUT, TAKE MY LIFE, ANYTHING, PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAASSSEE! (sorry bout that, I just felt like saying that)
Sorry if I offended anyone (likely very few people) with my remarks, these are simply my opinions, and you would be a faggot to take them to heart.
Oh and this is my new wallpaper:
Terrifying.
20.7.09