.
21.2.09

Saw a crapload of failglish at Ms Shameem's mult again.

My mom changed the position of the comp, yippee. More porn-conducive.

Stupid conv between me and Erw. No offence to the person, if you know who we're referring to.

IT'S RAINING MEN, HALLELUJAH. says:
lol
k
I am quite shocking when I saw this article. I could not comprehend why this young boy will have sexual relationship with the teenage girl. I think this will happen because of the lack of sex education. With the lack of sex education, young teenagers will not know the consequences of having sex. Most teenagers will undergo emotional changes --- therefore, leading them to have sexual relationship.

whoa 40+ slots today
doin?
erw says:
who wrote that?
IT'S RAINING MEN, HALLELUJAH. says:
xxxxx lol
erw says:
omfg.........
IT'S RAINING MEN, HALLELUJAH. says:
lol@first sentence
erw says:
and shes in a better class than me
IT'S RAINING MEN, HALLELUJAH. says:
haha yeah
erw says:
i officially feel disgraced to be in 3e6
IT'S RAINING MEN, HALLELUJAH. says:
ja
erw says:
15 years before of tmr, i was finally delivered out from my mum's stomach.

IT'S RAINING MEN, HALLELUJAH. says:
tmr = bday
erw sent 2/21/2009 5:20 PM:
wow she spelt diarrhoea correctly
IT'S RAINING MEN, HALLELUJAH. says:
lol you know where it was from
cool
eh tmr is your bday?
erw says:
no? -.-
IT'S RAINING MEN, HALLELUJAH. says:
15 years before of tmr, i was finally delivered out from my mum's stomach.
wtf
stupid eng tho
erw says:
.......
IT'S RAINING MEN, HALLELUJAH. says:
lol
who wrote that
erw says:
xxxxx la
FUCK
YOU THINK I WROTE THAT
IT'S RAINING MEN, HALLELUJAH. says:
OMG
sorry
no
i realised it was grammatically incorrect
erw says:

WTF?????????????????????
OMG
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
IT'S RAINING MEN, HALLELUJAH. says:
zzzzzzz